Just as in human medicine, diagnostic imaging techniques such as radiographs, ultrasound, and computed tomography (CT scan) provide us with information that can aid in diagnosing and treating your pet’s condition. Advanced imaging plays a key role in the diagnosis of many medical problems.
We employ some of the latest in imaging equipment technology and expertise, providing us with timely and high-quality images needed to implement the most informed and effective treatment plan for your pet. To ensure the most accurate and complete interpretation of your pet’s imaging studies, all our digital radiographs, ultrasounds, and CT scans are reviewed by a board-certified radiologist.
Imaging studies and procedures offered include (but are not limited to):
- Contrast studies
- Ultrasound-guided aspirate
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy
- Computed tomography (CT scan)
- Teleradiology and outpatient imaging services
- Radiography, including special orthopedic positioning
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Special procedures, including:
- Gastrointestinal contrast studies
- Dynamic tracheal evaluations
- Excretory urography
- Tracheal and urethral stenting
- Ultrasound-guided ethanol ablation of cysts or parathyroid nodules